Mangosteen (Box of 18 units)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
The mangosteen is one of the most sought-after and appreciated exotic fruits on the market. Small, sweet fruit with a sour taste, highly recommended for its high nutritional value. It is a fruit rich in antioxidants, has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to fight free radicals and damaged cells.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
The mangosteen is a sweet and sour tasting fruit (similar to a citrus fruit), with a hard and round rind, which turns red when it reaches its ripening point. In recent years, the demand for the mangosteen has grown, both in Europe and America, as it is one of the most appreciated and sought-after exotic fruits thanks to its nutritional value. It can measure up to 7 centimetres.
Properties and Benefits of the Mangosteen
- Potassium: its consumption is basic for the reaction of the nerves and the good functioning of muscular movements.
- Carbohydrates: important for us to generate energy.
- Vitamins B1, B2, C and E.
- Fibre: improves intestinal transit.
- Antioxidants: anti-fatigue, prevent dizziness, reduce fever, prevent kidney stones, protect the heart, good for skin conditions, powerful antidepressant, etc.
- Fruit name:
- Technical name:
- Garcinia mangostana
- Group / class / family:
- Food & beverages / Exotic fruits / Mangosteen
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- It has fluid-filled vesicles with a dark purple-red edible rind. Each fruit has seeds surrounded by white pulp.
- Purple red
- Sweet and spicy
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous and Potassium
- Up to 4 cm
- High season: January / Low season: June
No customer reviews for the moment.