Following the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) in force, FRUIT CLOUD SL must comply with the obligation to inform about the cookies it uses and their purposes.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the User's browsing and usability of our website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- OWN COOKIES: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: These are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
DEPENDING ON THE TIME THAT THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED.
- SESSION COOKIES: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- PERSISTENT COOKIES: These are those in which the data continue to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist therein.
- CUSTOMISATION COOKIES: These allow specific characteristics for the user's browsing on the website (e.g., language).
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications, or platforms to introduce improvements based on the data analysis on the use made by users of the service.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: These allow the editor to include advertising space on the website, depending on the website's content.
- BEHAVIOUR ADVERTISING COOKIES: These store information on users' behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
- Opera from here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
LAST UPDATE: November 6, 2020