Haas Avocado (Box of 12 units)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
Avocado contains high levels of healthy fatty acid, Omega-3, and promotes the growth and repair of muscle mass. It has a higher concentration of potassium than bananas.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
The Hass variety has an oil content that ranges between 8 and 12%. Also, the percentage of water is low, only 60-70%. Its vitamin B and vitamin E content are considerable. Both the fruit and the seed are relatively small, weighing between 200-300 g together. The skin is somewhat leathery, rough, green to slightly blackish when on the tree; once harvested, it turns purplish to black. The fruit softens as it ripens, so the consumer recognizes the optimum time to consume it. The fruit is of excellent quality, without fiber, high resistance to transport, and long post-harvest life. In general, the tree of this variety flowers only once a year, from early to mid-spring. Depending on the variety and the thermal accumulation of the place, it can take between 6 and 11 months to ripen. The Hass variety, especially in cool climates, can remain on the tree once ripe for several months without any apparent deterioration, greatly extending the harvest period.
Properties and Benefits of Haas Avocados
- Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Contributes to the reduction of high blood pressure, the main cardiovascular risk factor.
- Avocados contain a high content of heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Support in weight loss and reduce blood sugar levels
- Contributes to reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Contains fat that can help absorb nutrients from plant foods.
- Contains lutein and zeaxanthin, which are essential for eye health.
- Helps in weight loss. Contains high fiber content and very low carbohydrate content.
- Fruit name:
- Haas Avocado
- Technical name:
- Persea Americana
- Group / class / family:
- Food & beverages / Tropical fruits / Avocado
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- Rough, thick but flexible, green, oval-shaped skin with small to medium-sized seeds. The fruit's flesh is creamy and pale green in colour, and the seed is easily removed.
- Green to blackish when ripe
- Similar to nuts
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium and Sodium
- 5-6 cm in diameter
- All year in tropical countries
No customer reviews for the moment.