Soursop (Box of 1 piece)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
The soursop or Graviola is a tropical fruit with a curious appearance, green and full of spines, with a delicious sweet and sour taste. The fruit is a great source of vitamins, mineral salts and antioxidants. It promotes the absorption of iron, which is essential to combat iron deficiency anaemia. The seeds are not edible, as they contain a neurotoxin called annonacin.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
Soursop, also known as graviola, is an exotic fruit native to South America. It is medium-sized, green and spiny in appearance. It can weigh between 2 and 4 kilos. It has a sweet and sour taste, white and aromatic pulp, rich in vitamin C, is an excellent source of B vitamins (thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin) and is rich in iron, magnesium and potassium.
Properties and Benefits of Soursop
- Thanks to its carbohydrate and fructose content, it activates the metabolism and provides energy and combats tiredness.
- Every 100 grams of soursop provides up to 20 mg of vitamin C, which helps to strengthen the immune system. It also contains iron, folic acid and magnesium, which protect the body from infections.
- It contains calcium, phosphorus, and B-complex vitamins, which help to strengthen bones. It is ideal for preventing osteoporosis and is highly recommended for the developmental stages in children.
- It facilitates digestion and strengthens the bacterial flora of the intestine.
- Its dietary fibre content improves intestinal transit, relieves heavy digestion and constipation.
- Its prebiotic effects strengthen the bacterial flora of the intestine and improve the absorption of nutrients.
- It helps control hypertension.
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- It has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that can combat pain from headaches, muscle spasms, muscle injuries, and various chronic ailments.
- Fruit name:
- Technical name:
- Annona muricata
- Group / class / family:
- Food & beverages / Tropical fruits / Soursop
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- Thin, hard, shiny dark green skin. Covered with soft spines oriented towards the apex. The flesh is white, relatively fibrous, and very aromatic
- Dark green
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C, Calcium and Potassium
- 14-30 cm in length and 12-15 cm in diameter
- High season: June - August / Mid season: February - March
No customer reviews for the moment.