Guava (Box of 18 units approx.)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
The guava is a soft fruit with an unmistakable aroma. With a creamy texture and sweet taste, it is one with the highest vitamin C content. It is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant properties.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
Guavas are considered the queen of fruits. They are soft, sweet, and fragrant when ripe, and have a small, round, and oval size. Depending on the variety, they can be yellow, pink, or dark red. In the centre, the guava contains many small seeds that are edible.
Advantages and Health Benefits of Guava
- Improves digestion and helps fight heartburn, being excellent to treat gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Guava has astringent, antispasmodic, and antimicrobial properties, which help to reduce diarrhoea (acute or chronic).
- As it is rich in antioxidants such as lycopene and vitamin C, it helps to prevent cell ageing.
- Each guava provides an average of 54 calories, and can be consumed in a diet, favouring weight loss.
- It lowers bad cholesterol, as it is rich in soluble fibre, such as pectin and rich in vitamin C.
- Fruit name:
- Technical name:
- Psidium guajaba
- Group / class / family:
- Food & beverages / Tropical fruits / Guava
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- The peel is greenish-yellow, and the inside can be pink, red, white, yellow, or orange. The pulp is characterised by many small seeds and a sweet aroma
- Round or ovoid
- Fleshy, multi-seeded
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and Potassium
- Up to 8 cm
- All year in tropical countries
No customer reviews for the moment.