Airplane Mango (Box of 5 units)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
The Sugar Mango is native to Colombia, with an intense red and orange colour when ripe and is distinguished by a penetrating and exquisite aroma and a sweet taste. It is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
The Sugar Mango variety is widely cultivated and well known in Colombia. It is a variety of eye-catching and attractive colours such as intense red and orange when ripe. Its aroma is penetrating and sweet, as well as its taste. The sugar mango is of medium size, weighing approximately 125 g and the shape of the fruit is round.
Advantages and Benefits of the Sugar Mango
- Prevents asthma due to beta-carotene present in the mango pulp.
- Improves eye health due to its zeaxanthin content, another antioxidant present in mangoes. Zeaxanthin can filter out some of the blue light rays that damage our eyesight.
- Being especially rich in vitamin K, mangoes are one of the best foods to prevent the deterioration of bone mass.
- It prevents heart disease.
- Mangoes are rich in fibre, vitamins and potassium. Just these three nutritional components are essential to help our organism to prevent diseases and cardiovascular problems.
- It is rich in water and fibre. These two components help us prevent constipation and to go to the toilet regularly.
- It contains a lot of vitamin A, a nutrient that regulates sebum production. Thanks to this component, eating mango helps us to keep our skin and hair shiny and properly hydrated.
- Fruit name:
- Technical name:
- Mangifera indica
- Group / class / family:
- Food & beverages / Tropical fruits / Mango
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- Small in size, aromatic, juicy, sweet, and contains little fibre. The peel is edible
- Yellow or red
- Round or slightly oblong
- Soft and fibrous
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Iron, Sodium, Magnesium and Potassium
- 5-6 cm in diameter
- All year in tropical countries
No customer reviews for the moment.