Lulo (Box of 18 units)
High-Quality Premium product
ONLY AVAILABLE FOR SHIPMENTS IN BARCELONA PROVINCE
The lulo is an exotic fruit with juicy pulp, sweet and sour flavour and greenish colour, native to the tropical zone of America. It has diuretic properties, antioxidant, digestive and depurative properties, and its high Vitamin A content makes it perfect for a healthy lifestyle.
Secure Transactions through Encrypted Payment Gateway
Delivery in 8 days | Wholesale pricing plans
Returns in the first 24 hours. See our return policy
The lulo is a globose berry of 4 to 8 cm in diameter. Its rind is intense yellow when ripe and is covered by a kind of yellow or reddish fuzz, depending on the variety. Its pulp is green, with a sweet and sour taste and many seeds inside. Visually, the inside of a lulo is slightly reminiscent of a tomato, but this has nothing to do with the taste or the hardness of the peel.
Advantages and Benefits of the Lulo
- It is a fruit with diuretic properties that can be used in the diet of people who want to lose weight.
- Due to its fibre content, the lulo is a carrier of excellent mucilages that helps to facilitate digestion.
- The intake of this fruit, thanks to its calming properties, has a positive effect on stress and is a great help for people suffering from insomnia.
- As an important source of phosphorus and vitamin A, it helps in the formation of strong hair, nails and bones.
- It is rich in minerals such as iron, which is directly linked to increased red blood cell production.
- It supports treatments for diseases such as degenerative arthritis.
- Fruit name:
- Technical name:
- Solanum quitoense
- Group / class / family:
- Food and beverages / Tropical fruits / Lulo
- Measurement unit:
- Kilograms / Pounds
- General description:
- Yellow, orange, or brownish skin, covered with small, fine spines. Divided into four compartments separated by membranous partitions, filled with greenish or yellowish flesh and numerous small, whitish seeds
- Yellow, Orange or Brown
- Nutrient content:
- Vitamin C, Fibre, Protein, Calcium, Iron and Sodium
- 4-6 cm in diameter
- All year in tropical countries
No customer reviews for the moment.