RECIPES WITH GRANADILLA
RECIPES WITH GRENADILLA .
GRENADILLA SPONGED .
The passion fruit has relaxing properties that help rest. .
- 2 envelopes of gelatin preferably unflavored.
- 5 granadillas
- 4 egg whites
- 40cl of cream or skimmed milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1. Cut the passion fruit into two halves and then blend its pulp to get rid of the seeds.
- 2. Add condensed milk to the pulp and mix until the composition is homogeneous.
- 3. Beat the egg whites and add them to the mixture.
- 4. Heat 75cl of water over low heat for 4-5 minutes diluting the unflavored gelatin.
- 5. Add the mixture of water and gelatin to the previous composition.
- 6. Add the whole mixture to a mold and leave it to rest in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
With this exquisite grenadine fluff you will delight your palate with one of the most exotic fruits in the world. Passion fruit is a great source of potassium, and also provides the body with vitamins, such as A, B, C, E, K and provitamin A. In addition, it has a high fiber content, being a great digestive stimulator. ,
In our store we offer selected granadillas of the best quality, click HERE a >. Its flavor, aroma, color, texture and taste are sure to impact your senses. We invite you to try it !!!.